Here at AlfaCasino, we believe that good business relationships are built over time by way of honesty and trust. That is why the privacy of your information is extremely important to us. This means that we are committed to protecting your privacy so that your experience with AlfaCasino is a pleasant and secure one.
Our policy at AlfaCasino is that all personal information you provide, such as your name, postal/billing addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, sex, IP address is private and confidential and will not be shared, rented, sold or distributed in any manner to any other person, company or organization.
You can rest assured that we employ all possible measures to provide you with secure data transmissions. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you give us.
AlfaCasino operates a strict anti-spam policy. All emails sent to our players are legitimate and are in regard to the player’s account, and to inform them of opportunities open to them like casino promotions, draws and tournaments. The frequency of promo mails may vary and reach up to 3 emails per day. All players reserve the right to request newsletter cancellation, and can contact us directly for this to be fulfilled or unsubscribe by clicking the link in the bottom of an email.
1. You hereby acknowledge and accept that it is necessary for us to collect and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of the Site and in order to allow you to participate in Games.
2. We hereby acknowledge that in collecting your personal details as stated in the previous provision, we are bound by National Ordinance on the Protection of Personal Data of Curacao. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
3. We will use your personal data to allow you to participate in the Games and to carry out operations relevant to your participation in the Games. We may also use your personal data to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of such service (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). If you wish to opt-in again and receive any kind of marketing material please contact our Customer Support.
4. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the Games or unless it is required by law. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
5. We shall keep all information provided as personal data. You have the right to access personal data held by us about you. No data shall be destroyed unless required by law, or unless the information held is no longer required to be kept for the purpose of the relationship.
6. In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and/or our service providers may transfer your personal data from one country to another world- wide.
7. In the processing of your betting account and associated transactions, we may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. These agencies may keep a record of your information. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
8. In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standarts Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption - TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
9. In order to make your visit to the Sites more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the Site and to improve the service, we collect a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the Site.
10. We may contact you periodically with offers and promotions from other brands which are operated by us or out associates under the licenses.
11. Calls may be recorded and used for training purposes. We can disclose the content following order by any Governing Authority to do so, or under any provision in the Governing Law. Calls and electronic communications are stored for one year and then deleted from the system.
12. The Website may contain links to other websites which are also outside the Company's control and are not covered by the Terms. The Company will not be liable for the content of any third party websites or the actions or omissions of theur proprietors nor for the contents of third paerty advertisements and sponsorship on those websites. The hyperlinks to other websites are provided for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding data privacy and security please do not hesitate to contact our friendly online Customer Support Team or send your questions to email@example.com.
Last updated on 2018-06-02 11:24:51 (GMT)